I released v1.1.0 to solve issues with Skype being installed to the SD Card. It wasn't fully ready. I knew this but I wanted to get it out for as I knew it worked on most devices. The code didn't include the correct way to detect SD card app's but some code I made to support 2.1 devices. I got bug reports but with time restraints yesterday I couldn't get a fix out.
I was off to see Dave Gorman and sorry but I had been waiting 6 months for this Gig. I wasn't prepared to miss the gig.
I cleaned up the code and fixed the SD card issues and released v1.1.0a as a bug fix. Well I had a face palm moment. I typoed in the code and it was erroring when booting Skype of the phones internal memory. But thanks to the error reporting included in 1.1.0+ I was able to quickly find the bug, spot the typo and release 1.1.0b. Sorry for that. My bad.
Anyways. Any bugs that get reported I will fix as and when I get them.